Save Instagram Stories to your Smartphone
Want to save an Instagram Story before it’s gone? Here’s how you can get it and keep it on your smartphone.
There’s a fairly popular application on the plays store named the Story Saver app. As the name suggests, it lets you save Instagram stories on your phone. Unfortunately, there is no iOS version of this application available.
To get it on your Android Phone, you need to
Download the Story Saver app
- Open it and sign into your IG account. Alternatively, you can also use Facebook to sign in too.
- When you log into your account, you will see a feed of a list of people you follow that have posted recently.
- You can also search for users who you are interested in viewing their stories too
- Click on the user’s story and you will find an option to "Save" the story
- Once you complete the download you will find your phone’s internal storage.
Download Using Insta Story for iOS
Insta story is a fairly popular app from the App Store that lets you download, watch or save the Instagram stories of anyone you want anonymously. What makes this app so special is that you don’t need to log into your account. All you need is to install, and you are ready to go.
- First, you load up the application Allow it access to your phone library
- Then you can search for any person you want for the app
- When you find their profile page, you will see the list of stories they posted within the last 24 hours
- Click the "share" button on the corners of the photos and videos you want to download.
- The click on "Save Image or Video" button.
- You can choose to directly share whatever you have downloaded on any of your social media platforms.
With this, you should be able to share videos and images from Instagram stories fairly easily on your device.